Monday, February 26, 2007

Biology just made my day

Earlier, our group had to present a skit on the bod's immunity to pneumonia (the bacteria-caused disease assigned to our group). It was too bad for us (and some other group) cos the skit was supposed to be due last Friday but due to lack of time, the last two groups weren't able to perform. It was unlucky since the standards the teacher set for today's skits were much higher (she was easy on those who presented Friday). I had seriously expected a grade of 84% but turns out, we got a grade of 99%! All that thanks to the creative mind of Althea!Ü
After the skit, our midterm grades were flashed up front. For those who aren't aware, I haven't attended Biology class at all duriong the midterms, and I didn't even bother to pass any bonus projects given. All I passed where whatever requirements were given (and of course, the exam). Surprisingly, I still managed to be one of the top in class, I got a 99% (got a 90% for the prelim, the highest that time). My friend, Ge-An (whom I've also influenced on not attending Bio classes any longer) got to be the highest.. she got a 101%! wooo! Go Ge-An!Ü She did pass this bonus on the DNA Structure... but who cares! galing pa rin nun!

So, if any of you hesitate on cutting class (especially Bio, where attendance isn't counted), take it from us! We didn't attend even one Bio class (except probably if there were quizzes) and we still managed to be the highest ones!Ü

No comments: