Thursday, November 22, 2007

First-Aid Training Course

YAY! Today marks the end of our last day for the First-Aid Training Course from CHEERS foundation (Community Health Education Emergency Rescue Services). ooohhhh, I'm excited to hear about the results... and get the ID! sadly, those'll be on Monday yet... though, not to worry, Monday's not that far away anyway...

Currently, I'm trying to look forward to tomorrow's activities. I don't want to have to wear purple! I don't have any casual purple shirt. Actually, don't have any white either (what we were required to wear over the training period) so I ended up borrowing those shirts from my bro (can't believe they could actually fit me!)... but now, I can't borrow purple (like he has any!). The program tomorrow's not the problem for me, really... it's more of whats happening after the nursing week program. We're being REQUIRED (as IC4 students) to watch the "Binalot Story" thing after lunch... ARGH!!!! talk about pure, extreme torture and boredom! Just trying to think of the positive side right now, it's an opportunity for a nice lunch-out with my friends again @ the Manx... though, I don't really know, not that excited for it. I'm trying to save plus all those calories plus I'm missing eating at home, haven't been doing so this week. :(

No comments: