Monday, November 12, 2007

Shell Robbery / Shoot-out

WHOAH! cool-ness! but too bad I wasn't there to witness the incident as it happened.

It was probably somewhere between 11-1230. I was home then (break namin eh). When I went back to school, someone asked if I had witnessed it (and of course, told me everything about it na as well). I was so envious of those who were there, who got to see it live! may nabaril pa daw! oh man!

I wanted to go to the crime scene but I had a class eh... actually, just as I (with Bea) was about to go down to get to view the scene from the 1st floor window fronting Select, I bumped into the prof for my class at that time. I asked if I could go down to check it out. Thankfully, we bumped into him. At least, we didn't have to go all the way down to the 1st floor, the scene could be viewed from one of the rooms in the 4th floor. DARN! IT WAS SO COOL! You could actually see the blood left on the ground, right in front of the armored van.


Turns out, another one of my classmates (Marc A.) and some others were actually there, right outside Select when it happened. They were on their way back to school but decided to suddenly hide as the shooting began. They hid behind some car. Funny part was that car where they hid was actually the robbers' car! As soon as the robbers left (yep, nakatakas daw ung mga robber eh. daw ha. daw.), with the car, they run back to school na. If I understood right, I think they RAN AMIDST THE BULLETS. I think that's how it went, cos someone (a CI) told him that what they did was dangerous (running in the middle of the shooting festival), they should have just lain flat on the ground.

haha. oh how fun! hope that I could have been there to witness the shooting extravaganza! galore un! haha! SADISTIC?!

No comments: